Cancer care innovation by digital therapeutics
- next-generation medical-grade decision-support system based on artificial intelligence and real-time patient monitoring during treatment, post-treatment and follow-up
- special applications for cancer and comorbidities to prevent and predict complications and to achieve day-to-day precision treatments, with an option to integrate circadian rhythm
- reduction of emergency treatments and admissions, economic performance, development of outpatient, homecare and "domomedicine"
- quality of life, quality-adjusted life years, survival
Population (Globocan 2018)
- World: 18.1 Million new cases per year (43,8 Million living patients after 5 years)
- Europe: 4.2 Million new cases per year (12,1 Million living patients after 5 years)
- World growth 2018-2040: over 60%
Recent publications of interest
Two-Year Survival Comparing Web-Based Symptom Monitoring vs Routine Surveillance Following Treatment for Lung Cancer. Denis F, et al. JAMA. 2019 Jan 22; 321(3):306-307.
Relevance of a Mobile Internet Platform for Capturing Inter- and Intrasubject Variabilities in Circadian Coordination During Daily Routine: Pilot Study. Komarzynski S, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2018 Jun 11; 20(6):e204.
Medicine's secret ingredient - it's in the timing. Peeples L. Nature. 2018 Apr; 556(7701): 290-292
Overall Survival Results of a Trial Assessing Patient-Reported Outcomes for Symptom Monitoring During Routine Cancer Treatment. Basch E, et al.JAMA. 2017 Jul 11; 318(2):197-198.
Clinical Relevance of the First Domomedicine Platform Securing Multidrug Chronotherapy Delivery in Metastatic Cancer Patients at Home: The inCASA European Project. Innominato PF, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2016 Nov 25;18(11):e305.
Last update : April 2019
Mentions légales -Contact